It’s nestled on the doorstep of a provincial park and is fast becoming known for its mountain biking and hiking trails. The neighbourhood is largely residential, situated on the edge of nature. Its innovative parks, such as Queenston Park, are widely received as among the best throughout Metro Vancouver. Located in northeast Coquitlam and just minutes from City Centre, the area also has a strong sense of community and a small commercial hub at the corner of David Ave. and Coast Meridian Rd.
This neighbourhood is home to a variety of parks including Pinecone Burke Provincial Park, Queenston Park, Leigh Park and nearby Coquitlam River Park and Minnekhada Regional Park. From rugged hiking and biking adventures to running trails and innovative playgrounds, you are sure to get your fresh air fix. While exploring this region, travel safe and be Bear Smart.
- Hike, bike or dog walk through the spectacular parks and trails surrounding this neighbourhood
- Picnic in the park and enjoy nature in the outdoors with the entire family
- Test your biking ability at Leigh Park’s bike skills park
- Be dazzled by bird watching at Minnekhada Regional Park and DeBoville Slough
- Take the kids for a splash in the summer at Galloway Spray Park
- Stop in for sushi or a quick snack at Meridian Crossing Shopping Plaza