Get on the list.
Having an event in Coquitlam? Spread the word. We host some of the best festivals and events in Metro Vancouver and we want people to know. Submit your event for posting on our Festivals and Events calendar.
- Event must be tourism oriented and take place in Coquitlam.
- Event must be open to the public and does not require membership.
- Events that are of interest to visitors, generate positive economic impact and encourage visitation through promotion (website, marketing, etc.) will have priority.
- Submissions must be received at least 10 business days in advance of the event.
- Events must feature sport, culture, arts, food and drink, or music/entertainment.
- Sporting event submissions must be at a regional, provincial, national or international level.
- Event must not promote or represent racist, illegal, discriminatory points of view, or human rights violations.
- The City of Coquitlam reserves the right to feature events that do not meet the above criteria, yet highlight a unique aspect of a community.
The Festivals & Events Calendar is provided as a public service. The content of an event posting is the responsibility of the submitter. The City of Coquitlam accepts no responsibility for the information contained in any message approved for posting in this calendar, or any damages caused by the posting of incorrect or inappropriate information. The City of Coquitlam reserves the right to review, edit messages for grammar and clarity, and the right to refuse any message is our absolute discretion.
Privacy Notice – Any personal information that is collected on this form will be managed in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the collection, use, disclosure or safe-guarding of personal information associated with this website, please contact Eric Kalnins, Tourism Manager, City of Coquitlam, email@example.com.