Are you ready to plan your next adventure?
Coquitlam is a hub of cultural, arts, sporting and family-friendly events, with plenty of festivities to keep you entertained year round. Browse our Festivals & Events calendar below.
While we do our best to keep our Calendar of Events up to date, with the current rapid changes in event decisions, please visit the actual event website or contact the event organizers to confirm the event is happening.
For updates from the City of Coquitlam on the Coronavirus (COVID 19) please visit City of Coquitlam – COVID19 Information
For updates on travel in British Columbia please visit Destination British Columbia – COVID19 Information
Do you have an event to add to our calendar?
- This event has passed.
Virtual Morning Schmooze – Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce
June 4, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 pm
Join us for our Virtual Morning Schmooze! Connect with other chamber members and share your business updates all from the comforts of your home. Brew a cup of joe, throw a blazer over your pyjamas, and zoom on in to our video meet up.
You must register to receive the Zoom link.
How to Perfect your Elevator Pitch:
An elevator pitch is a brief, persuasive speech that you use to spark interest in what your organization does. You can also use them to create interest in a project, idea, or product – or in yourself. A good elevator pitch should last no longer than a short elevator ride of 20 to 30 seconds, hence the name.
They should be interesting, memorable, and succinct. They also need to explain what makes you – or your organization, product, or idea – unique.
- You will be muted upon entry, please familiarize yourself with how to unmute/mute yourself.
- Please do not unmute your self until requested by the moderator.
- Each person will have 1 minute to talk
- We will break into 3 breakout sessions
- When the breakout session is over, please return to the main screen
- Remember you have 1 minute to talk
- Moderator will be in the main room for any support/logistic issues