BC Ale Trail: North of the Fraser Tasting Passport
February 1 - February 29
Explore the North of the Fraser Ale Trail throughout the month of February to collect stamps on your tasting passport.
Easily accessible by SkyTrain, the riverfront communities of Burnaby, Coquitlam, New Westminster and Port Coquitlam offer great food, shopping, and outdoor activities to go along with a diverse and dynamic craft beer scene.
Fill Your Passport to Win!
How do you participate?
- Visit any of the nine participating businesses listed below from February 1-29, 2024 and ask for a stamp with purchase.
- After collecting six unique stamps hand in the completed passport to be entered to win the Grand Prize Staycation package.
The random prize draw will take place following the contest period once all of the completed passports have been collected.
The Grand Prize includes:
- one night stay at the Delta Burnaby
- Burnaby brewery swag pack
- one night stay at the Executive Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Coquitlam
- beer package from Mariner Brewing
- Tourism Coquitlam swag package
- one night stay in a theme room at the PoCo Inn & Suites
- $50 GC to the John B Neighbourhood Pub
- Port Coquitlam swag basket
- BC Ale Trail swag pack