BC Ale Trail North of the Fraser Tasting Passport
- This event has passed.
February 1 - February 28
The North of the Fraser Ale Trail — Four riverfront communities that share a diverse and dynamic beer scene.
Explore Trail throughout the month of February to collect stamps on your tasting passport.
The North of the Fraser Ale Trail Tasting Passport is one of five special passport promotions we are running in Metro Vancouver throughout February in collaboration with West Coast Food and TransLink. It’s a fun way to explore the craft beer and distillery community and to feel good about supporting local small businesses, too.
Pick up a passport at one of the 11 participating breweries and plan your car-free tasting tour using this special Dine the Line transit itinerary.
Fill out your passport to win!
The Grand Prize 4-Night Staycation package includes:
- one night stay at the Delta Burnaby and Burnaby Brewery Swag Pack
- one night stay at the Executive Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Coquitlam
- one night stay at the Inn at the Quay
- one night stay in a theme room at the PoCo Inn & Suites
- $50 GC to the John B Neighbourhood Pub
- Tourism Coquitlam Swag Package
- beer package from Mariner Brewing
- “Best of New West” craft brewery package
- Port Coquitlam swag basket
- one month-long TransLink Compass Card
- BC Ale Trail swag pack