Let’s raise a glass to craft beer during Craft Beer Month! Whether your taste buds fancy a lager, hazy IPA, stout or ale, you’ll find plenty of tasty pints to sip in Coquitlam. Here are a few places that offer an over-and-above selection of suds.
- APRES KITCHEN & BAR AT WESTWOOD PLATEAU: You don’t have to tee up to stop by to enjoy the creative menu and scenic views from this incredible spot that boasts some of the city’s best vistas at Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club. Westwood Plateau Golf.
- GOLDEN PARROTS PUB Family-owned & operated pub that strives to bring you fresh fare with local ingredients and a dedication to the culinary arts lead by Tracy Thompson. Daily beer specials and more.
- JOHN B. NEIGHBOURHOOD PUB How does more than 80 types of beer sound? At the John B. Neighbourhood Pub, you can kick back to sample great brews on tap as well as ciders, wine and more than 460 different spirits. Other highlights include daily happy hour specials and an extensive menu.
- MARINER BREWING Mariner Brewing is just a 10-minute walk from Coquitlam Central SkyTrain station. This year they will be bringing back their FALL FEST from Oct. 7 – 17. There will be special fall menu specials, and of course some fall-themed exploratory batch releases.
- MY PUB You’ll find a selection of local craft beer and imports at this neighbourhood pub, which also has live music, daily specials and a weekly Karaoke night.
- ROO’S PUBLIC HOUSE: Indulge in a signature dish, daily happy hour special or chicken wings, and grab a cold drink on the patio of this popular neighbourhood hangout. Roo’s Public House
- THE TAPHOUSE COQUITLAM: Lounge and sip or snack the afternoon away at the The Taphouse Coquitlam located steps away from the Lougheed SkyTrain Station. Serving a creative, made-from-scratch menu with an extensive drink list, you’ll be sure to find something to relish.
- WOODY’S This neighbourhood pub on Brunette Ave. has been a Maillardville institution since 1932. It’s known for its sports screens, live bands, selection of craft beer and generous food portions.
Visit our webpage with a full list of Coquitlam restaurants, and search our interactive map to find both new and familiar restaurants offering dine-in, takeout, delivery and patio service.